From 1950 to the present, one primary care clinic has continuously served the families of rural north Atlanta, at first for forty five years in the city of Chamblee, then relocated in the heart of the historic Village of Dunwoody. For many years, Dr. John Harrison was known for his excellant care and kindness, including house calls, with Dr. James Kinahan joining in 1994. In 2005 Dr. Harrison retired and Dr. Kinahan took over the practice under the name of Dunwoody Village Clinic PC adding the techniques and services of internal medicine to the established primary care.
While our focus on Preventative care guarantees that as many screening procedures as possible are done 'in house' we also don't hesitate to provide referrals for specialists and services provided by area physicians, hospitals, and care facilities.
In these changing times, we strive to keep up with electronic medical records (EMR), HIPAA compliant personnel training, etc; yet the practice of evidence based medicine survives.